Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Dear Rahul Gandhi

Struggle is important in everyone's life. Now you are on the right way of success. I always like your  never give up attitude though you are criticized by your oppositions as pappu & all. But you show us your intellectual power by your behaviour & now you are showing your physical strength through the Bharat Jodo yatra. Salute to you man !

Sometimes, I didn't like your way of speech before. But we are human not God. Made mistakes, correct it & go ahead but never stop. One day a big success is waiting for you. In future if you beat Modiji then this is your biggest history. You won the people in your own way not by the parent's work. That's why now you are on the right track. Afterall your grand mother's & father's blood will never be underestimated by Indians but now it's a time to use your blood to refresh your ancestors history. 

I am not a blind supporter of Prime Minister or Rahul also. It's just an opinion as a voter of this country. 'Jo garibo ke liye ladhega wo raja banega jo raja jaisa banke rahega wo ek din garib banega' it's karma chakra. You walk on the village roads, city roads, gullys & vallys one day you will walk on red carpet if you don't return to your past then red carpet will drag from your feet by voters.

I respect our Prime Minister. It not means that I hate Rahul. Both has its own strengths I like both in different ways & that's my culture. Yet I am not in politics but I have right to choose politician so this is the most powerful thing for everyone. Leader never born in mom's womb, so Rahulji you are walking through your mom's womb called Bharat Mata. If your views & aspects are true then destiny will give you a big success ahed.

How much we study and how much we learn when we walk among people.This is what I wrote in my 'Rayari' novel which was published in February 2022. According to that when you will get success? I don't know but I am sure you will win one day definitely. All the best Rahulji. Keep struggling.

Vishal Garad
Writer & Orator | 9 Nov 2022 | Pangri

No comments:

Post a Comment

गुलीगत सुरजचा विजय असो !

निर्विवाद, निखळ आणि निरागस विजय !  ना मी बिग बॉस पाहिला, ना मी कुणाला मतदान केलय. त्याचे कारण असे की मी मुळात टीव्हीच फार कमी पाहतो. महत्वाच...